Job opportunities at Crocodile
Explore all the latest jobs and possible careers available at Crocodile Packaging:
Crocodile are a privately owned, family run business and fully understand the value of committed, skilful staff who enjoy working as part of a team that strives to achieve excellence in all aspects of the varied products that are sold to a diverse range of customers.
Contact us NOW if you are interested in any of the following positions.
CNC machine operator
- Our CNC machines form a key part of our production capability which helps set us apart from our competition.
- We require a committed individual to join the team who enjoys the challenge of operating state-of-the art machinery and producing consistent accurate components that conform to design tolerances.
- Previous experience within woodworking industry will be helpful as will an understanding of the need to follow all quality control and health & safety procedures.
- Training on relevant machinery will be given.
Beam saw operator
- Crocodile operates 2 main beam saws which are key main production machines.
- Our beam saw operators will be required to work as part of a team of technicians that ensure that the saws operate as efficiently as possible.
- You will be responsible for offcut management, daily maintenance and regular output reporting.
- Much of Crocodile’s output requires manual assembly of both sub-components and main assemblies.
- Following production drawings and producing results consistently will be a key requirement.
- You will be required to pay close attention to detail and operate at requred output speeds.
- Experience with understanding quality control procedures and documentation would be helpful although training wil be given.
Design technician (part time)
- Autodesk Inventor 3D
- CNC programming
- NOTE: THIS POSITION IS NOW FILLED.
If any of the above positions are of interest then please a full CV to: